• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Original 16" poulan Hard Nose bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TChainsawM74

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for a 16" poulan hardnose bar like the one pictured to complete a restoration..Let me know if you have one in new or salvageable condition.
Thank you

i believe that is actually called a 17" HTB (hard tipped bar. #4480) P72-61 link chain needed

i've never come across that style bar as of yet, but i do have two NOS 16/17" and one NOS 20/21" of this early style, they look far better than pictures make them look, let me know if you're interested...........DSCF0114.JPG DSCF0115.JPG

74 what saw are you putting the bar on? Sand cast saws would use that type of bar in your picture.

if the original poster is not interested in the 20/21" i would be. PM me a $ thanks

the 20/21 " bar may already be spoken for, i should add that one of the 16/17 " bars is a complete package with chain as well, looks like oregon 72 chisel chain still sealed in a bag with the bar..........

i've never come across that style bar as of yet, but i do have two NOS 16/17" and one NOS 20/21" of this early style, they look far better than pictures make them look, let me know if you're interested...........View attachment 336551 View attachment 336552
Im mainly looking for the style pictured but this would work. How much would the 16/17'' be?

i'd like $35.00 for the one that's bar only plus the cost of the ride to get it there, i see your out west so it may be a bit expensive to get it to you...........

Latest posts

Back