outdoor power king ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Stafford

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
What do you guys know about this site ???? This is one I have been kicked off for trying to help people out, just to get kicked off!! I understand this one is from down under but I thought those folks were supposed to be friendly ! Maybe the guru's of this site could tell me how these "BUTTHEADS" keep their sites.:angry: I'll say it again ,this site really helps me and I like the way we can help each other. Thanks:D

Before I opened this one, I frequented there. They dont seem to sell a lot of the items people talk about, so I dont know why they wouldnt let you post. I usually dont allow other forums mentioned on here, but the others seem to be getting bad publicity, which can only help me.:D I feel if you censor too much you take the fun out of it. Nobody in their right mind would want to spend money on a site like this so people can talk about the competition. I think I received a bunch of guys like that though from the TSF. Arboristsite's name is permanetly banned from the Tool Shed too, from people name dropping.

I fail to see the rationale of worrying whether other sites are
mentioned or not. I can see the concern for posters blatantly
advertising for parts sellers as the forum would be overcome
by advertisements soon. I like this site, as you have not banned
any of this TSF riff-raff yet. They may be rude and ugly, but they
are family.
Fish

You arent the sponsor wanting to keep people on here. Why is it any different when you name drop manufactures or dealers for sherrill and name drop forums for me? I pay a lot to have this site up and running and you guys keep it interesting with good topics. The TSF gets nothing but bad publicity, why would I ban that? Many of you are Homelite and McCullough dealers etc. I dont see how that would compete with Sherrill, so I let it slide. I have gone round and round with this topic and some people get it some people dont. It wont change. I am glad to have the new support and you better be glad a lot are from Canada Fish, calling them rude and ugly.:D

Who is Sherrill? The canadians are the cute ones. The following
here can be a flash in the pan. Why do you pay to keep this site
running? I have no hidden agenda, if I get banned anywhere,
so be it! I post on @ 15 forums, and am glad to post here, but
just because this forum has a title of chainsaw does not make it
holy. These guys are in search of a forum unfetterred with any
repercussions of what they have to say. If there is a problem,
there are many forums already extant that will fill the bill.
I am not trying to fight, but I can. I like this site and will
continue to post here, if it is your desire. I am a dealer for no
brand, and have no one to cower to. The Canadians here are
proud to be rude, and only the honest ones know they are ugly.
Fish

Hi Darin, I demand that you terminate Mr. Fisher from this forum or I shall never post again. Fish has hurt my feelings by insinuating that I am a rude and ugly Canadian.
I think he is just trying to get back at me because I phoned his shop one Sunday morning when he had a hangover and held a tuned 088 to the phone. He hasnt like me ever since and probably never has, so I am getting back at him by vendictively showing this picture of him.
John

lol - that would figure....fish like the wild thing!!!! i think it will outlast all my stihls that sti(h)l run...lol...s...as an expert you and huskyman should know.

I am not trying to fight either. Just trying to show my point. I am deleting Mr. Fish's name right now just for you logger!!:D I also rigged it so Fish is unable to slam Stihl any longer.

Hi Darin, Fish should be granted imunity here as he has on the TSF. It's been my understanding that he has brought at least 8 new posters here from other places.
Some people dont like him at first, but after 3 or 4 attacks on fellow members and administrators, he's in like flint again.
The Chainsaw Meadiator

I was just kidding. I have had fun with you all. Fish is entitled to his opinion as I am mine. I wasnt looking for an argument just explaining my point as he was his. He is in like Flint again.:D Thanks for bringing the posters Fish.

Back