Owb ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Central Boiler 5036 - our only source of heat for water and forced air, 3500 SF, 2-story with very tall ceilings

Wood Doctor HE5000 gassifier. Heating 2200sqft main house forced air, 1000sqft in-law suite forced air, 800sqft garage concrete radiant heat, all DHW, and hot tub. 1st year, so far I love it.

Central boiler HFSS36 going on it's 9th year of trouble free operation.:cheers:

Central Boiler CL 5648. Five years so far. Only problem was one solenoid to control the draft. If memory serves me right, about $15. Until I got over to the dealer for a new one I just placed a small screwdiver under the draft door and she burned just fine. Just watch when doing this so the stove does not get the water too hot, was really quite simple. Did replace the rope around the door last year but that is routine maintenance.

Hawken He 2100

First year with it, heating DHW, and forced air heat. 3k sq foot 2 story old farm house.

Hasn't been terribly cold yet, but so far it has been great!

1st year with Central Boiler 6048. Been real happy with it so far, heats the drafty old farm house real well.

WoodDoctor 10000 been fired over a year for dhw and heat, so far great

Hardy H4. First year with it and the house is 8 degrees warmer. Was spending almost $5000/yr in propane and keeping the house at 62 degrees at night. Installed myself for $7600 including DHW

CB5036 for the last 4 years and loving it.

"Was spending almost $5000/yr in propane"

That is insane. Is there any insulation in your house at all? Maybe leaving the windows open?

Latest posts

Back