Partner S65 questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddol1971

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just ported the S65. Thing runs awesome. It had an original problem with not oiling. I took everything apart and cleaned it. disassembled the oil pump blew threw all orifices with brake cleaner, reassembled, greased the internals etc. When its running without b/c it oils good. When b/c is on it just doesnt seem to throw oil like I like to see. Yes bar is clean. Any ideas? I wish it had a worm gear oiler with adjustment. Another thing, I went to put my cannon 20" b/c on it from my 372xp and its to long. Why is that? Rim on 372, spur on s65 both 7 pin 3/8's. I posted this in the partner section to

Do you have the correct mount pattern bar on it? If the oil holes in the bar do not match up with the outlet hole in the saw case you will not get sufficient oil flow.

Do you have the correct mount pattern bar on it? If the oil holes in the bar do not match up with the outlet hole in the saw case you will not get sufficient oil flow.
Yes.
I'm gonna see what #'s are on the bar. I think its original.

Back