Paul Bunyan Show

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The show is October 1-3 this year.
Last nights look at the news shows Covid's Delta variant spreading throughout the country.
I've got the show penciled on the calendar for that Friday.
Pull a RV trailer down Thursday afternoon. Pull out early Saturday morning.
Have to wait and see at this point.
Edit:
Once you go it's hard not to go back. Really amazing to see what the forestry industry is working with.
Lot's and lot's of firewood product and equipment.

It's certainly worth the trip, mileage wise, from MI.
I was wondering today if the Canadian companies would be there.
If they come to the US, can they cross back to Canada.
Have not been following the national or world news to much lately.
Some RV shows have been canceled due to lack of supply. Vendors do not have trailers to show, so why go to the trouble.
If Eastonmade for example, is eight months out or longer on production, will they decide to show up, even if the boarders are open?
There is a company in Wisconsin I'd like to see also.
That may be an alternative this year to a large show.

I also had looked at this show this year. Have not been there in years, and thought that I might go for an overnight, probably Thursday and come home late Friday. It's only a couple hour drive for me...

For those that have gone in the past, can you see the whole thing in one day? Or is it better to take two days to go through it.

2019 we got there late Thursday evening with an RV trailer. Spent a relaxing Friday taking everything in. First day of the show everyone is pretty fresh. Hit it for a few hours and take a break at the trailer. Check out more, etc. Saturday morning there were booths I wanted to revisit, and definitely a lot of visitors. We pulled out before noon, and hit the dump station which was near one of the entrances. It was hard to get to it as both lanes were inbound on part of the loop. We found a way through the field/parking lot with the trailer. Some tight spots.
It is a huge show. If your just looking for one thing you could do one day. If you would like to take it all in you might want to do two.
They have had incredible chainsaw deals.
When I looked at Eastonmade they had dozen splitters, all pre sold. LogRite had a nice booth. They did not have a 30" peavy and sent me to another vender that did have their 30" peavy. I bought a Posch PackFix from Northeast Implement two years earlier. Had it shipped from NY to MI. Never met the guy until the show two years later.
If you want to spend time talking to vendors Friday is a good day to go.
Sunday there might be some equipment deals to be had.
It is a big, impressive show.

Back