Penn Tree Trimming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCTREE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here's the article from the newspaper on the penn tree I trimmed about five years ago. This is the company I worked for before I went on my own. It's not a very big article but it was still cool to be on the front page of the newspaper. The tree was like being in a whole other world, definitely an experience I won't forget. I will have to go back and get some better pics of the tree, the article doesn't really show the tree well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is the kind of work I would like to do more often. I have done a few red oaks but haven't gotten into a white oak yet. Give me a call next time you get one of those. ;)
Btw who was in the tree with you to get the photo?

Holy crap! That's right up the road from me! I never knew. That's great ! Yo Nctree ( I guess that stand for North Coventry) let me know if you ever want to get together or need some help. I did some work up there by the old Covenetry Inn a while ago.:cheers:

That is the kind of work I would like to do more often. I have done a few red oaks but haven't gotten into a white oak yet. Give me a call next time you get one of those. ;)
Btw who was in the tree with you to get the photo?

If I could do work like that more often I would die a happy man. The camera guy got in the bucket with the foreman and took the shots.

Holy crap! That's right up the road from me! I never knew. That's great ! Yo Nctree ( I guess that stand for North Coventry) let me know if you ever want to get together or need some help. I did some work up there by the old Covenetry Inn a while ago.:cheers:

I never thought of it that way, don't even remember the north coventry until I pull the article out. No NC stands for North Country, my mom actually came up with the name. :censored: moma's boy! I should of named it North Coventry though, it fits much better. I will definitely keep you that in mind, hard finding good help around here. I'm starting to get slow so I will be looking for some work, let me if you need some help.:cheers:

one handing the 200 in the papers?

maybe the Dan can bail you out of OSHA jail.

cool article and amazing tree.

Latest posts

Back