Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
york co. here hey perry co. boys.how 'bout that red rabbit? do ya remember the old clarks ferry bridge? i lived there when they built the new one.

Red rabbit still there good stuff. I grew up in duncannon and moved to Sherman's dale bout 6 years ago. After school ill be moving west in perry county... Blain area:)

york co. here hey perry co. boys.how 'bout that red rabbit? do ya remember the old clarks ferry bridge? i lived there when they built the new one.

I have been in the red rabbit a lot. I crossed the old bridge many times, it was the last bridge in the area left that still had the toll booth on each end.

Later
Dan

Yep yep yep we need a Gtg in PA somewhere. I'll have the dyno there firsure. I just finished wood smoking some dutch style sweet bologna. I have about 125 lb more to do so I'll bring some Bologna and some smoked sausage for food.

Northern Dauphin cty here. Maybe we should have a gtg on our own. I believe the old Harrisburg mayor has a saying for ya'll from Perry cty. Jst made a joke at someone elses expense, Showrguy....

I've probably been within 15 min or less of all of you in PA here for work. Northern Lancaster county here. 5 min to Dauphin and Lebanon. Hershey is 10 min from my house

Redfin, You are very close with Tyrone, Ever hear of a place called Sinking Valley? With a name like redfin, I should have known. Popular local baitfish. Bet your fishing them in the little Juniata River.

I know sinking valley very well. Actually I know every county from glen cambell to saxton fairly well. Just the area I cover for work.

Last edited:
Northern Dauphin cty here. Maybe we should have a gtg on our own. I believe the old Harrisburg mayor has a saying for ya'll from Perry cty. Jst made a joke at someone elses expense, Showrguy....
it's all good,
even "her people" even could'nt beleive just how damn dumb and ignorant she was/is..........and that was'nt the first time she did that either.the last time she included "them people from mechanicsburg" also....
the day after she said about all the "scumbags from parry countaa" bringin awl there tratch ova heer to thu citi to dumoff" they did arrest a guy dumpin illegally....he was from harrisburg...

Latest posts

Back