Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welp,
i kinda thought someone that has a better setup spot for it than me might step up by next spring ??
but if not, i'll do it again....
the monster chunks are still here and clean..
we'll see..
i still think that this thread should be un-stickied though, for the good of the community...
That gives me a idea. Que the wheels turning

i tried to get a tri-axle load of logs before the gtg, but with the loooonnnnnggggggg, cooolllldddddd winter we had, absolutely nobody had any loads of logs available early spring..
that's when i usually like to get em, so i can cut, split stack, before summer heat and bugs,,,,,,,,,,............ saws, heat and bugs don't make me happy all at the same time..

If I owned all the land I live on, we could get together and cut my firewood. I have at least ten trees to lop up including some decent logs. The ole man isn't keen on large numbers of strangers with chainsaws invading his property no matter how much I vouch for you guys.. Maybe we could have a mini fall firewood gtg?

No I haven't got into the 200 yet, although I did a lot of reading on it. Got the 660 in a million little pieces and a insert back in the hole. Hopefully get it all together for Wednesday. You might need that extra 400 that you got last night when I'm through with this little top handle lol. I'm just pullin your leg on that last part:laugh:

i'm pretty sure it was Stihl 660 cutter (Curt) from shippensburg but not sure. i sent him a pm back in aug. to see if he had got it back but didn't hear back.
aahhh,
they were a fun group of guys....
well,,,,,,,,
right up untill they broked my 880 and tried to steal my 441cm, (both done by randy).........hehehe

Back