Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on the next gtg shower guy
It was a really fun time at the last one u had

If there is any idea on a saw build off got too start early the cad is bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh, we'll be having one for sure..
details ?? too far out right now..
will it be here ?? i dunno for sure..
talked to a couple of other guys that were here that showed interest in hosting, so we'll see.......wish i had more flat spot for setup..
the pictures i saw of the one the georgia boys had a few weeks ago looked like the perfect spot for a gtg,,,, he11, you could even fly in on your own airplane..
saw buildoff ??? i dunno ??? got mixed feelings about that, sometimes ends up in a builder war when the stopwatches come out, i'd hate to see that happen..
i do have a plan to make clean up alot easier though.......40x60 tarp.... or pave the upper/last 300 feet of my driveway and parking area...
the tarp i allready have, the asphalt is a lil more expensive, lol..

I sure don't want to get hopes up, but I have the ideal place for the next gtg (Not to discount the gratious hosts of the past). We have a camp ground in the woods behind my house and were logging our woods this year. I'm working on it if shower guy is interested in it moving around. I'm not making you all food though (who could live up to last year anyway) and there wouldn't be any alcohol allowed.

I just have to convince my dad. His land, his call. :)

I think he's most worried about someone cutting a leg off and suing him.
I don't want to push it on you guys either. I'm just saying I can see if he'll let it happen here if we need ;)

It will be a bit farther for some, but Duane will be all in.. Lol.
I am a lot closer for the Pittsburg gang. Maybe we could cross contaminate...

Back