Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Sounds Cool only 4 hrs from Pittsburgh

Whats the saw to build for this

or I may have one already

we going to pick a saw or just CC's

Am I really the only one here from Schuylkill County? I'm only about an hour from Marysville, I only have vintage saws,but I love running them. I might have to bring the Remington super 990 for some fun

Am I really the only one here from Schuylkill County? I'm only about an hour from Marysville, I only have vintage saws,but I love running them. I might have to bring the Remington super 990 for some fun

Running some old mag and meeting you fellas is what I'm very much looking forward to.

The oldest saw I have is a farm saw, I'm going to have to bump it up on the to-do list.

Running some old mag and meeting you fellas is what I'm very much looking forward to.

The oldest saw I have is a farm saw, I'm going to have to bump it up on the to-do list.

Could have a gear drive race. It's a shame I don't have my 2man running yet.

i'd be thinking april - may just because of temperature, don't want it too hot..

sat.april dates are 5,12,19,26. looks like i'm good for any one of those days.Showrguy, since you r hosting i guess its up to u what works best.may is ok but gets iffy for me w/farming. whatever works for the masses.

Latest posts

Back