Personal?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, dang cheap, but we do not know his market,, we would get $400 a full cord for euc delivered but not stacked, now we can barely give it away.
The suburban area folks have their sources but urban san diego has fireplaces that are gas with a fake stuff.
Jeff
For sure, in our market you still see it advertised at 150 a cord, we only burn hardwood here too.
I plan on delivering ricks this year for 100, if I sell what I have at the house I can pay for my new pole building to get built and the concrete, I'll have to "work" for the electric and all the other niceties such as insulation and drywall, lights and such :laugh:.

For sure, in our market you still see it advertised at 150 a cord, we only burn hardwood here too.
I plan on delivering ricks this year for 100, if I sell what I have at the house I can pay for my new pole building to get built and the concrete, I'll have to "work" for the electric and all the other niceties such as insulation and drywall, lights and the such :laugh:.

Should sell Dans, Johns, and Mikes too.

Back