• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Petzl Pantin Foot Ascender, CMI Micro Pulley, Rope Bag

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PKOrt

Reaction score
Moved on to another job. I purchased this gear new and used for two months - rest assured that I took excellent care of my climbing equipment. I have sold most of my other tree gear to former coworkers and on amazon.com. If you are concerned about buying from a new user on this forum, I totally understand and I can provide references and phone numbers of my coworkers who have already bought my other gear items at your request. I will accept payment via paypal and ship once payment is received.

Listing my last three items here: for some reason amazon does not let you list a petzl pantin because it is a "restricted item" (??). Treestuff rope bag did not exist in amazon's inventory. My CMI Micropulley is still listed on amazon.com - search CMI Rescue Micro Pulley Alum S, my seller id is moocows76

Petzl Pantin Foot Ascender - Right Foot, Yellow

$50.00. Free shipping

Used - good condition, please consult pictures.

TreeStuff Classic Rope Bag - Yellow.

$15.00 + Free shipping

Dirty, but great condition.

CMI Micro Pulley

$20.00 + Free shipping

Condition: New, unused, tags/packaging removed.

Thank you!

-Paul

00303_3B3NxApq5co_600x450.jpg

01111_8huFXkwDy8z_600x450.jpg

00f0f_krVt0bdELqp_600x450.jpg

00c0c_a5EKdY9r22T_600x450.jpg

00s0s_4G7bRddN1Yy_600x450.jpg

00H0H_fFWIOIqZO8Z_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_lfZCAT71ovH_600x450.jpg

Back