• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Petzl Sequoia SRT Harness for sale. New condition. Size 1.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adronetree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Petzl Sequoia SRT Harness. Size 1. New condition. Used maybe 5-10 times. No marks, No dirt, No tears, abrasions, or cuts. Never shocked, Never an accident or problem.... I know it can be a sensitive thing a harness and I never would buy a well used harness but this one is not. Only used by me , and only a few times in a slow and careful way. I bought it a few months ago from a dealer in Oslo.
Nothing wrong with the harness. I have posted on the site I need a harness with bigger pads as my legs are too big and I'm too heavy. The Sequoia is great in most every way but it is putting my legs to sleep. I know for a fact it doesn't do this with most climbers but if you are bigger it can be uncomfortable... I carried Sequoia's in my company before for hired climbers and they all liked them alot.
I will add a picture later. Open to any offers......
I am in Norway so understand I will have to mail it to Georgia to my dad or directly to one of you which takes a week or so... We can figure out a way to do the transaction if you are interested.
Make me an offer I'm just trying to get part of my money back out of it to go towards another harness I'm buying........
View attachment 315875View attachment 315876View attachment 315877View attachment 315878View attachment 315879

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back