Phase 1 complete

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclejoe

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey folks, Been a while since I last logged on but I got all of my underground work done last week. A little site prep and I'm ready for my cement to be poured and get the unit set in place. I was reading another thread about towns putting the squash on these boilers. What a bunch of fools. I'm toying with the idea of putting sides on the structure I built over the boiler now. After all of this work and money No way it's coming out now. They really expect people to go broke so they can stay warm. With heating oil at the price it is now $4.76 a gallon here. by winter it will be well over $5.00. people are stealing anything they can grab to make a buck now.the news is filled with stories of copper pipe theft from under and inside houses down to the copper ground wires off of the electric poles. And it's 100 here today. by the time winter sets in the police are going to be busy maybe that will keep them away from me and my wood boiler.

After all of this work and money No way it's coming out now.

If your locality passes an ordinance that states you must paint your house purple then you will do it or face whatever penalties they wrote into the ordinance. It's not like you'll have a choice in the matter.

Ian

Back