Pic of the year 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blakesmaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Got less than 30 days till it's over, ladies. Let's see some good pics, if any of you actually do tree work, that is... I'll start it off with an oak from a few months back, she was a hearty ##### who ate her meat n taters.

attachment.php

View attachment 265801

Got less than 30 days till it's over, ladies. Let's see some good pics, if any of you actually do tree work, that is... I'll start it off with an oak from a few months back, she was a hearty ##### who ate her meat n taters.

attachment.php

View attachment 265801

Holy S#$t Chris, how we gonna beat that one for size? I gotta dig deep in my camera

From sometime in July...

View attachment 265814

About a 75' pine over somebodys garage. Got lucky and topped it about 50' up because it had a natural lean away from the garage. My biggest removal of the year as far as climbing. Nothing too crazy, we don't have too many pines bigger than that in our area to take down though.

6yzy9uta.jpg
tuju4u9y.jpg
7ujuby3u.jpg
Blake's you set the bar high and this is the best I've got , the first shot my daughter ever took my son loading some wood , and one unsafe oak !

you dont always have to cut em down to be impresive

banyan downtown kona, eucalyptus robusta hamakua coast, and my little marshal island boy Bourne at the Hilton

Look at the tree behind the Eucalyptus....180 plus
wow that text got big:dizzy: beatn these keys wiyh an axe

Got a coupla good pics up, but I know you guys can do better. If you were half as good at postin pics as you are at #### talking this thread would be 10 pages long by now. Here's another one from the summer I dug out just for you #####es.

attachment.php

View attachment 265977

Is it just me, am I the only one that climbs on here??...lol...well, at lest I look good..lol...dead wooding weeping willow

024.jpg

Latest posts

Back