Pic of the year 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ryans phone 4-12-2013 029.JPG First pic is a 150' white fir that was dead. Second and third pics are some still shots from a video. We removed this 120' fir with a real tight DZSnapshot 1 (12-19-2013 11-34 AM).png Snapshot 3 (12-19-2013 11-38 AM).png ryans phone 4-12-2013 064.JPG

Attachments

• ryans phone 4-12-2013 028.JPG
    ryans phone 4-12-2013 028.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • ryans phone 4-12-2013 027.JPG
    ryans phone 4-12-2013 027.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • ryans phone 6-11-13 033.JPG
    ryans phone 6-11-13 033.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 20
  • ryans phone 6-11-13 034.JPG
    ryans phone 6-11-13 034.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 23
That was a different log where we're sat down. The HO hired a splitter.....we just had to buck it. Still an 8:30 finish for us. Without question the most underbid job Ive seen this year. One of those 'favors', you know....that seemingly never get returned.

No good dead goes unpunished.

That was a different log where we're sat down. The HO hired a splitter.....we just had to buck it. Still an 8:30 finish for us. Without question the most underbid job Ive seen this year. One of those 'favors', you know....that seemingly never get returned.
I hate those jobs mostly because I do the bidding and all the climbing and brush and wood removal. Only one thing worse than getting screwed over and that when you realize you screwed yourself over.

uploadfromtaptalk1384336759473-jpg.318402

Holy crap dan you look like bender!

Well I certainly have been on one. I think the last time I was up at Jared's they were pouring moonshine down my throat, making me do stuff and laughing at me while I did it.

Oh, man. If you guys have bishop wood (bischofia) up there you'd have fun.

Blood red sap, yeah. I had a guy run up to me with a huge line of it going up his arm about six years ago. Had no clue what was happening so it scared the snot out of me for a second.

sent using logic and reason from a device forged of witchcraft.

Oh, man. If you guys have bishop wood (bischofia) up there you'd have fun.

Blood red sap, yeah. I had a guy run up to me with a huge line of it going up his arm about six years ago. Had no clue what was happening so it scared the snot out of me for a second.

I remember those trees well. Real soft wood, as I recall.

One time (FL) I was up in the bucket, doing way more than I should've been, when I looked down at the white bar of my 020, and it was covered in what looked exactly like blood... then I looked over and saw some leaves curling and smoking on the bare primaries. At that point I kinda had a creepy feeling come over me. Lol. Guess I got through it somehow.

Yeah, really thin sap when you first cut too, coagulation is very much like blood to boot.
Removals are always fun when you see what looks like gallons of blood coming out of the tree.

Back