Picked up my wifes x/mas present today.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my wife a Glock 22 she loves it so much she takes it everywhere. I think maybe I should get her a holster next ?

NeedsHolster.jpg

when I buy my wife a gun.. I get a new saw :D cause when I buy myself a new gun.. my wife claims it anyway ( she wants nothing to do with my chainsaws ) :D besides my gun to saw ratio is 3 guns to 1 saw roughly .. gotta get that ratio more 1 to 1 ... I guess I could argue that with my wife as a "valid" reason to buy more saws right??

Last edited:
My wife and I both have 9mm's.She is the better shot. Lately I've been looking at getting The Judge. Seems better suited to home/car defense.

I carry a Taurus 9mm slim everyday. I use it as a knock around gun. It's gets very dirty from cutting wood and doing tree work.

Scott

Lucky guy

Remington 788s were among some of the most accurate production bolt guns ever made. They were not fancy but they can shoot. Many people believe Remington discontinued that line because it was cannibalizing too many sales of their flagship 700. It was way less money and would shoot with anything. I have no idea what you paid for it, but it's a keeper.

Loads in the 50 to 52 grain bullet weight should group very well. If the bore is good, that rifle sandbaged on a bench should get into the 3/4 inch group range.

Take Care

I paid $180 for it. I'll get it out and sight it in in the next week or so. There are a few Coyotes around that might meet it. They are really starting to get thick.

I got my wife a Glock 22 she loves it so much she takes it everywhere. I think maybe I should get her a holster next ?

NeedsHolster.jpg

Good choice to get Glock.

But we really really know that that's you Trax. Like to xdress in pinkies , huh ?:blob2:

My wife and I both have 9mm's.She is the better shot. Lately I've been looking at getting The Judge. Seems better suited to home/car defense.

If you like 9mm, Springfield Armory just released this.... 2 guns in 1. Got one coming my way..

http://www.the-m-factor.com/CompactInfo.pdf

Scott - Congrats to your wife, should make a nice conceal carry gun.

Latest posts

Back