Pics of last weeks wood I cut

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLfirewood

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here is last weeks wood. I'm hoping to do the same this week. It depends on weather. I guess I'll put the tracks on the skid steer. The boy wanted a picture with his buddy also.

Scott

Hey your kid stole my kids saw
attachment.php

Funny thing is my son has a shirt that says ladies man on it also. And I could be mistaken but I think I see some train track in that box. I son is a Thomas the train freak. Does you boy like tractors? If so buy the John Deere for kids DVDs. They are cheap on e-bay. My son watched his 5 times today.

Scott

Nice load of wood there, :clap:
a bit envious of the lack of snow and pleasant temps, but hopefully we'll make it to thru this weekend without anymore snow fall, and I can get to cutting too.

Yeah, this winter is what winters used to be like, kinda. I have so many things I need to do like cutting more wood, cutting more wood, and cutting more wood, and its hard to get into the timber except when its all froze. We aint gonna dry out until spring I bet. I still have elm limbs laying in the backyard from the December ice storm I need to clean up but priorities got in the way, like cutting more firewood.

Funny thing is my son has a shirt that says ladies man on it also. And I could be mistaken but I think I see some train track in that box. I son is a Thomas the train freak. Does you boy like tractors? If so buy the John Deere for kids DVDs. They are cheap on e-bay. My son watched his 5 times today.
Scott

Lol the train set is Geo Tracks, he has John Deere bed sheets and about ten tractors. All he wants to do is ride in my Case 580 and my little Wheel Horse tractor. Our kids are twins. Hey, wait a minute. If you were in Saginaw, MI about 4 1/2 years ago you may have some explaining to do buddy

Latest posts

Back