Pics of the red devils :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking bunch of saws there Robby. I soooooooo wish that I had a dealer around to show and sell me a 7900.

whoops,
Sorry I thought you were talking about Jonsereds when you said Red Devils.
Just passing through.

Dusty, 30 miles away ( I know, not exactly around the corner) in Irvine, EARNEST ISAACS LUMBER Co.
3525 DRY BRANCH ROAD
IRVINE, KY 40336
tel: 606-723-4712

Nice looking bunch of saws there Robby. I soooooooo wish that I had a dealer around to show and sell me a 7900.

There's also Bishop's Small Engine Repair in Richmond, but he only has small saws in stock. I asked about a 7900 a month or so ago and he had to look it up to find out what it was.

Ian

There are ways to have a saw delivered

you just have to sort of hint around.
Go to the Ohio GTG, I know there will be a few Dolmars there.

There is a dealer right across the river with down home pricing. Ask (Ralph) Begelytree about him.
I think it was a west Portsmouth address. look under www.dolmarusa.com at dealer locater.

whoops,
Sorry I thought you were talking about Jonsereds when you said Red Devils.
Just passing through.

I thought he was referring to the belgian national soccer team. They are called the red devils too. Not that they win much these last years, they'd call themselves better the red sheep nowadays :monkey:

There is a dealer right across the river with down home pricing. Ask (Ralph) Begelytree about him.
I think it was a west Portsmouth address. look under www.dolmarusa.com at dealer locater.

I AM hoping to be able to try out a 7900 at the Ohio gtg. I have called several of the dealers in Ky. about the 7900 and none of them keep it in stock.

I AM hoping to be able to try out a 7900 at the Ohio gtg. I have called several of the dealers in Ky. about the 7900 and none of them keep it in stock.

PM sent. I think from a list of saws i have seen for the gtg, should be a stock 7900, modded 7900, stock 5100, and I will bring my warmed over blue 7900 for comparisons.

attachment.php

I wonder if the 5100s that I have with .325 counts as the smaller one....

Back