• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Green Devil Products - Jack Zhou E-mails - A SCAM?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmer_Nate

Better Saws are Better...and Gut that Muffler!
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope I am not the most gullible man on earth, but has anybody have trouble with this company or individual?

Against my better judgement, I ordered a helmet screen from Green Devil products.

It didn't come for a while, so I inquired via the e-mail contact provided. The product eventually came, and it works fine.

The problem came about after the sale.

Green Devil began sending helmets to my house, helmets I never ordered. They send about 5 or 10 per day, not all at once.

The Jack Zhou on the other end of the e-mail claims he made a mistake on 50 units. He says he will take care of having them sent back. They keep showing up at the house on Amazon trucks and I keep telling Amazon to keep putting them back onto the trucks.

So far, no money has been stolen from any of my accounts, that I know of.

Anybody else have any problems?

Just accept the helmets. When they quit coming, the vendor will probably ask you to send them back, and should provide a shipping label and provide the postage fee.

If they don't want 'em back at those terms, then you would be expected to keep the hats and to liquidate unwanted ones at a profit.

Latest posts

Back