$1000.00 reminder I hope you never need or Dave is real dumb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we got took for $1200 by a skimmer on an autoteller machine,so i know how you feel.
All these scumbags are constant and exhausting, but if its any consolation,they are usually paranoid and unhappy people who live miserable lives.
They spend so much of their time planning ripoffs that they are convinced that everyone else is doing the same,and are always looking over their shoulder.

I got a similar situation on Ebay.
I received an email asking a "question to seller" about an item i was selling. But I wasnt selling any item? So what do I do I click on the ebay symbol in there email and it take me to an ebay sign in page and i sign in and get a screen showing I have nothing selling. So I forget it. UNTIL.....
My phone rings at home and the guy asks for me and then informs me his name and that hes a fraud investigator for Ebay and asks if I am selling a motorcycle. I say NO??? He says hold on and I hear clicks on the keyboard and hes says my account is now locked and tells me my account was hijacked. Asks me of any instances of ebay stuff and I inform him of the email and he said totally fake. I forwarded him the email and I guess they investigate it. I didnt lose anything thankfully, but fell for it just like you dave. It was perfect, the email was perfect, the page I was taken to was perfect. The only thing that was wrong was the link in the address bar and I didnt even think to look at that. Why would I of, it was perfect.......scummmmbagsss.

Latest posts

Back