Need a little help in Ft. Worth

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guido Salvage

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
I sent a fellow in Ft Worth a money order for a Poulan 5200 and shipping three weeks ago. While I sent it by Priority with an expected Monday deliver date my letter went MIA from Sunday at 2:09 AM until Friday morning when it arrived in Dallas. Was delivered the same day and the seller called and acknowledged receipt and said he would mail it the following day.

Never heard back that he had done so and he refuses to answer the phone (I have called from 2 different numbers) nor will he respond to texts. Anyone close by to pay a visit? If so, I would let you have the saw for my investment ($115) if you can get it. First time I have ever been taken on a long distance deal.

LowVolt
That sucks Gary. I was trying to work an 044 deal on the west coast but it fell threw and I am kind of glad. I guess the best way to pay for a saw you find on Craigslist a few states away would be use a credit card with paypal? I will also see a few saws pop up on Facebook that I was interested in but just worried about getting screwed.