Picture of new stump grinder at work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweeeeeeeet!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

20 Degrees - it was 40 here today and I stayed inside.

What cutterwheel is on that???

Had a demo on one a couple weeks ago. I was shocked, and I've been cutting stumps a long time.

nice machine, i want one. lol...i been doing trees for 8 years now, since i was 17 and still dont own a grinder, i have no want or need to own one when i can sub out stumps for 3$ a inch. i duno, i feel like buying one soon just to have one, i like new toys lol

It's a Carlton. By the way mowingman how are you doing? I remember you from lawnsite. I'm the guy who bought the Grasshopper 428D and was asking you all the questions.

Hey, I'm doing great. Hope your Grasshopper is working well for you.
I like the looks of that track machine. It is too bad that Carlton has no dealers out here in the west. I may be in the market for a larger stump grinder this fall. Have thought tracks would be a good way to go. Take care.
Jeff

Thats great looking lady!! ;) I have a brand new walk behind Dosko 27hp machine coming tomorrow,this machine will be for my tight access stumps..

Thats not a stump

Congratulations dozerdogue these Carlton TRX machines are awesome. I don't know why anybody buying a big machine would opt for something without a remote.

But mate thats not a stump a stump looks like this.

Heres a pic of our new tight access machine,we got it yesterday,the machine is a Danequip/Dosko 27hp grinder,you can change the wheels and it will go through a 26'' gap...

Rolla this is a picture of my alpine it can go anywhere grinds as fast as a dosko (yes I have owned one 27hp) is easier to use and can grind big stumps as you can see. I hope all goes well for you. Maybe this will be your next toy.

Sorry no pics of tree it was a big mac. This was the 4th job I did with the 8018TRX so I was still learning. It took 9 hours much of that time was spent pushing grindings out of the way ( I'm so happy to have the scraper blade). I believe I could do it in 6-7 hours today.

Latest posts

Back