Pink Stihl...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. I don't think painting the bar would be too practical.

I also like the fact that so many guys would not touch it! So the boys wouldn't grab it. :biggrinbounce2:

Wouldn't be safe from me, IDC what the color is, I'd run the crap out that thing.:rock:

I'm good with my manhood and love Stihl saws, but I wouldn't be caught cutting with that saw.
Marty
You are missing the point and a very important one it is. BREAST CANCER. My mother passed away last September from breast cancer. My hats off to the lady running the PINK saw. I would be proud to run that saw.

Last edited:
You are missing the point and a very important one it is. BREAST CANCER. My mother passed away last September from breast cancer. My hats off to the lady running the PINK saw. I would be proud to run that saw.

:agree2:

I'd love to have that saw. I'm not afraid of pink, I'm the only one in the house that pees standing up. Real men aren't afraid of pink!:rock:

To clear up any confusion. I'm a huge supporter of cancer research and support. As I'm sure everyone here has, I too have lost family members to cancer. So I'm not a fan of a pink saw, sue me.
Marty

Hah! A logger and I were laughing yesterday as we recalled seeing a faller emerge onto a busy road with nothing on but PINK boxers and his caulks. We first heard a high pitched scream from down in the brush, then saw items of clothing being flung in the air on his run up the hill, heard more screams and epithets, and the pink boxers were about to be flung off when he realized where he was.

He had stepped on a bee nest. Both of us were thinking about it being odd for a guy to wear pink boxers. I'm thinking it was a washing mistake. :greenchainsaw:

I would run it I aint scared of pink, If Stihl would make a limited run of pink 460's that would go to help breast cancer I would buy one.

That saw has a purpose and I admire the purpose.

I think this is a great way to raise awareness in another community and share something a bit silly.

I have lost loved ones and I appreciate the cause. This, to me, is a lot more classy than the "I love Boobies" bracelets that people wear just so they have Boobies on their arm...

First off, I wish Jenny all the best. Stay strong and our prayers are with you.

Next......I want one of those saws, so I can port it, pipe it, race it and take you guy's money with it!!! If you won't even run a pink a chainsaw how would you like getting your AZZ kicked with one!!!!!HA!!!!:clap:

Hah! A logger and I were laughing yesterday as we recalled seeing a faller emerge onto a busy road with nothing on but PINK boxers and his caulks. We first heard a high pitched scream from down in the brush, then saw items of clothing being flung in the air on his run up the hill, heard more screams and epithets, and the pink boxers were about to be flung off when he realized where he was.

He had stepped on a bee nest. Both of us were thinking about it being odd for a guy to wear pink boxers. I'm thinking it was a washing mistake. :greenchainsaw:

Probably a washing mistake. Never ever wash red shop rags in the same load as your whites. I know this for a fact. Beyond that, I ain't sayin'

I still think Stihl and The Breast Cancer Society should release a run of these saws. They would help so many people. I have Breast cancer awareness stickers on my CR 500, My, Polaris RMK, Tek-Vest,and a helmet or 2. It might sound like weird to you guys that I have this much pink on my stuff but I am comfortable with my masculinity that I do not mind . My grandmother had breast cancer, but it was not able to spread anywhere else and it was removed and she is cancer free now. Other women and some men (yes guys it is very uncommon but men can get breast cancer) are not that lucky though. I think Stihl should release a limited run of these saws or have it be a custom thing that if u want to help the fight against breast cancer u can get a pink colored 460 and the proceeds would go to the fight against breast cancer.

Latest posts

Back