• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Pioneer Farmsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceptor

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am in need of a starter pulley for my farmsaw. The plastic cog has malfunctioned. Could someone please help

I want to thank you for your response. I found the starter pulley and cog at chaimsawr's web site. I have been looking for a long time. I got the saw running fine tuned the carb. started cutting and it died just like it ran out of gas. Does any one have any suggestions as to why this would happen.

spark is good a d I replaced the coil with a new brand new one. It runs like a top untill it is put under load. would a the reed valve cause tbis?

what do you mean from full setting. It is about 1 and a quarter turn when set running well under no load.

that's about right what i met to say screw all in then screw back out one full turn so one 1/1/4 is about right

Back