Pioneer FS2 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGDrls

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post... again,

I need Pioneer FS2 parts, brake and aircleaner cover.
Any other parts also.:help:

Thanks

DGDrls

There is one currently on ebay that is probably from a P41, but will work on the Farmsaw2. It is a better unit, because it has the metal handle rather than the plastic. The top cover from all the midsize or bigger saws will work. That would include P39, P42, P52, P62, Poulan pro 405, 525, 655. Check out some chainsaw dealers and see if they have any parts saws. I do not have any extra covers. Ebay often has them as well. Here is the site for the brake. Shipping is pricey, but these parts are getting hard to get.
http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-CHAINSA...ryZ79669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have the parts you're looking for but they're off a P-50. Send me a PM if you think they'll interchange and you're interested.

Fsii

Thanks for the help guys,
I'm not sure a straight swap will work. The exhaust
exits forward on the FSII. The original Farmsaw is like
the P41 P51 setup. I was looking on the
Chain saw collectors corner, the side covers look different
on the FSII

DGDrls

3The chainbrake from the P50 will not fit the farmsaw. The P50 is a large frame saw and does not interchange with the farmsaw, P41 series. The brake assembly from the P41 will work on the farmsaw2. Muffler will not interfere. I have one on my farmsaw2, and as mentioned in the above post are a more solid unit. They do look different. The farmsaw was designed to be a cheaper saw, and was not considered a pro saw. The airfilter cover from the P50 might work, but is a different unit than the farmsaw2.

Pioneerman

There is no better teacher than experience.

Thanks for the help.

DGDrls

Back