Pioneer P41F

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick62

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
The tag on the bottom says P41F, 80 is stamped for the date.
IMG_0185.jpg
Old Pioneer, not that old. but on the other hand it is 40 years... Can I fix it? he asked... :omg:
So, before he even brought it out, I said it is 40 some years out of date, and if I were to put much time into it, I would be silly, or working really really cheap.
I was going to pres/vac test itIMG_0182.jpg however, the intake is cracked on both sides by the thread inserts.
There really doesn't feel like there is much compression, and the spark is weak.
Whatever was to connect the carburetor to the air filter is missing...

I said "gary, you have a fine museum piece"

He said I figured as much, he cut with it for 30 years, didn't pay much for it when he bought it used....

Honestly, if there is someone on here that needs parts, and would pay the ride, and a few $ for gary.....
I bet I could hook you up with a old Pioneer...

If you post that saw over on the Pioneer thread found in the , Stickies, I am certain someone would grab it quickly, you see there are many fellows that collect and run these saws that have spare parts to rebuild it, Pioneer collectors are not plentiful but those that are often hold a large collection of parts.

Latest posts

Back