• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Pioneer P60 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have them and according to the IPL for the P60 and the 655 the part number is the same. If you clicked on that link that I posted to my for sale add, there is the picture there along with the price.

Purely for science,since Modifiedmark has what you need, here are a few pics of a BP655 reed block. Without measurements they don't have much value but if anyone sees any noticeable difference chime in. I know I've sent some 655 parts out to people who were needing it for their P60 or P62 and sometimes it didn't work out. Looked like it should but the fitment was not the same.
front1.jpg
side1.jpg
back1.jpg
bottom1.jpg

Do you remember what parts didn't work out? I know the 60 and 61 had thin rings while the later ones did not. There were different carbs and chain brakes also but other then that I don't really know.
I believe most of it is simple part # changes, slight upgrades of the models etc. Coil changes as Well which relates to cylinder boss differences.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Do you remember what parts didn't work out? I know the 60 and 61 had thin rings while the later ones did not. There were different carbs and chain brakes also but other then that I don't really know.

I don't recall all of the parts that came back. I'll have to make a list if these saws become popular again.

I don't know how or where you came up with your part number, I did not see that number on any of 8 different IPL's.

This is the actual number that shows on a P60 IPL.View attachment 541172
I had someone on here show me his ipl's and that's where I got the parts number from. Also modified have you ever seen a Pioneer P series saw use a spark plug larger than a normal 14mm plug. My Pioneer takes a huge plug in fact I didn't even have a large enough socket and had to use a huge wrench. I've owned (4) p60 61 & 62's none of them used a larger plug than 14mm. BTW thank you for the reed block:rock::rock:

I had someone on here show me his ipl's and that's where I got the parts number from. Also modified have you ever seen a Pioneer P series saw use a spark plug larger than a normal 14mm plug. My Pioneer takes a huge plug in fact I didn't even have a large enough socket and had to use a huge wrench. I've owned (4) p60 61 & 62's none of them used a larger plug than 14mm. BTW thank you for the reed block:rock::rock:

I have not seen a plug with a larger then 14mm thread on them. My first thought is that someone might have stripped out the plug hole and threaded it oversized, but I have no clue what bigger plug would have the right heat range on it to match..

Back