Plenty of big pecans for milling SW Houston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aggiewoodbutchr,
Absolutely wonderful to see you got a good bit more of thee pecan. :clap: Been reading, but not posting here.
Was there Sunday, talked with Philip who told me your plans. Also read your post about cutting Saturday and missed being there.
Got another couple of pick-up loads Sunday, and saw your cut-up trunks. Had a HUGE internal conflict on wheither I should post about finding them and helping myself to them. :dizzy:
Just couldn't do it.
The truck loads look great. :cheers:
Rich S.

aggiewoodbutchr,
Absolutely wonderful to see you got a good bit more of thee pecan. :clap: Been reading, but not posting here.
Was there Sunday, talked with Philip who told me your plans. Also read your post about cutting Saturday and missed being there.
Got another couple of pick-up loads Sunday, and saw your cut-up trunks. Had a HUGE internal conflict on wheither I should post about finding them and helping myself to them. :dizzy:
Just couldn't do it.
The truck loads look great. :cheers:
Rich S.

:laugh:

That would have been funny. There's not quite a load left on the ground and it looks like I may have to go back and cut some more a couple more loads worth to justify sending the truck back after them. Now I'll have to wait on this rain to clear out.:mad:

Back