pole at yard?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeman82

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
hey guys. i was hoping i could get some feedback on this. what i would like to do is, get a either tree trunk, or well yeah, a pole. something about 30 feet tall. maybe 25. 25 is short though. i wanna put a crotch of some form at the top, either that or a good pulley that will stand the abuse of the elements. i wanna find a good open area and put it there. the reason being. i like goin up trees on spurs. i dont do any pruning really. and when i do its massive branches over houses and stuff. mostly i do removals. thinning and technical stuff is done by a friend of mine. so anyways. i would like to just get a pole to screw around with for a while, and also to train guys how to spike on. any of you guys do this? or do you just beat on a tree that you dont like? and if you do this, how would i put that together?

If You can use a telephone pole......

just auger into the ground 5 feet or so, put it in and through some concrete in around it. That should give you what you want to "play"

If You can use a telephone pole......

just auger into the ground 5 feet or so, put it in and through some concrete in around it. That should give you what you want to "play"

Well, I'm going back to Lawnsite. See Ya!

Back