• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ported MS361 Reduced to $625 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can also add the 361 Brent did was originally a tva saw that was a spare...it looks very good inside and not much run time...although the only flaw on the saw is where they had their logo engraved and took it off...it is a solid saw and someone needs to buy it as this is a great deal. Hard to beat a ported 60cc for power to weight.

tapyhyny.jpg
guby4apy.jpg
9e7ete4u.jpg
haze6y5a.jpg
yra8aseq.jpg
yguvy6e4.jpg
ehyqy6ev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Bell's Saw and the only one for sale at the moment 650 shipped pho. I have a 20" stihl e bar that could go with it and chain. for 50 more.

I have sold some other saws and I don't need to sell this saw as bad, I am going to firm up at 625$ shipped or keep this ms361.

What do u think would be a fair price on the 550 with the 3 bar and chain combos? You get the pics?

Back