Porting Tool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was bench jeweler for years and got very used to having one. I use mine for so many things other than cylinders. I have mine mounted to the shelf above my workbench. One day I will get around to making something that swings around. I too have a dremel, but a flex shaft with an infinitely variable foot control is so much easier and more precise to use.

Exactly! The foot control is everything. Here is mine on it's arm make of conduit. Pretty easy to make.

attachment.php

View attachment 189045

I've been using the cheap dental contra angle of ebay. The contra angle is superb for upper transfer work as the contra angle tilts enough so you can see what you are doing. Large aggressive burs can shorten the life of these angles. I mounted a bur in the dremel, switched on and held it against the bench grinder till I ended up with a nice fine bur for the uppers. It is now a bur that fits in to all nooks and crannies and doesn't give the angle head a hard time. Due to being a latch type head I've had to modify some standard burs to fit without too much drama.

Hello,

I do not speak English well. I am French.

I would like to order a Angle Handpieces ccspecialtytool. Unfortunately it does not answer my mails.

People who ordered a ccspecialtytool, have you had problems?

On their site it states that you can order from abroad. Shipping costs are not shown.

Its makes me fear can send their information to my credit card under these conditions.

Best regards.

Hello,

I do not speak English well. I am French.

I would like to order a Angle Handpieces ccspecialtytool. Unfortunately it does not answer my mails.

People who ordered a ccspecialtytool, have you had problems?

On their site it states that you can order from abroad. Shipping costs are not shown.

Its makes me fear can send their information to my credit card under these conditions.

Best regards.

I have never tried ordering from their website, I have always used there phone line to order. They are very friendly on the phone and will answer any questions you need. Try to give them a call.

thank you for your response, srcarr52.

I do not speak good enough English to hold a phone conversation.

For this reason I prefer to communicate by mail.

Best regards

thank you for your response, srcarr52.

I do not speak good enough English to hold a phone conversation.

For this reason I prefer to communicate by mail.

Best regards

I'm sorry that you have had bad luck with CC not returning your emails. I would be happy to try to help you order your handpiece. I can help you word your English email such that you are more likely to get a response or I can call and ask about their overseas purchasing and shipping policies to find the proper channel for you to order. Please let me know if you would like me to proceed with any action.

Hello srcarr52,

Thank you for your kindness.

If you have to contact them, could you ask for their shipping costs for one or two Right Angle Handpiece to France.

In France a Right Angle Handpiece costs 3 times the price of one at ccspecialtytool :msp_sad:

Best regards.

Hello,

A friend phoned ccspecialtytool for me.

$ 320 for shipping for a $ 340 1MC right angle handpiece :msp_ohmy: :msp_ohmy:

this is madness !!

Hello,

A friend phoned ccspecialtytool for me.

$ 320 for shipping for a $ 340 1MC right angle handpiece :msp_ohmy: :msp_ohmy:

this is madness !!

Import tax into France is terrible. Sorry but I don't have any plans to go to France soon. I'll probably be in Leuven, BE at least one more time this year.

Back