Possible group buy, ChiCom Blue 660 clone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unmm,(?)... You lost me. I actually really did want you to call me. I thought we could talk about your insights,(what you've learned about the viability of the 660) I am in the market for a backup saw. And if I can get a beast at 90cc for, like,...$230???
( -are you really mad at me for some reason? )
I don't plan to replace piston or cylinder on this thing immediately unless I have an issue. I WILL replace the circlips with OEM, also the decomp and try to make sure the oil line isn't kinked. Maybe poke a couple of holes in the muffler after it has a couple of rich tanks of fuel thru it just for comparison, and maybe down the road I'll pull the cylinder and piston off my pawnstar 066, see how it looks and, if not scored, try to cajole one of the porting gurus on here into giving it a "milling port" [whatever that might turn out to be]. I already asked if any of them would do a new aftermarket one and responses seemed to run against it due to flaking issues with the Nikasil quality.

Back