Possibly for sale, BB460 and 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I didnt get the idea to sell these untill it was brought up I think as a joke...In any case, Im not hard up for the money, and if I sell them I would use the money to buy a new 660.

The story...I bought the 066 Red Light used, less than 4 months ago. It was running when I bought it, but decided to rebuild it anyway. It got a new Stihl P&C, new seals, new intake tube and impulse line, new fuel filter, clutch bell and rim, clutch bearing. It has also been converted over to the HD air filter system with a new filter. This was all done 3 months ago. It will also come with a new clutch side cover, used only once. No bar or chain. I would like to get $515 plus shipping. This is the same saw in the pictures under the big saw cuts thread. Computeruser has seen this saw in action. It does run very well, has been pressure and vac tested when I rebuilt it, and the carb also. I dont know the compression, but with a new P&C...I would imagine its upwards of 170#. This also has the HO oil pump upgrade done to it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am waiting for the initial interested party to get back with me on both of these. But please, do not hesitate to show interest.

Last edited:
The 460

I bought this one off a member here, as a parts saw.

The story, Its got the Baileys BB kit on it, new seals, new intake tube and impulse line, new clutch, new fuel filter, new chain catcher, new tank assembly, new air filter, new fuel line, new control shaft, new DP cover. I am still waiting on the .70 jet for the carb, but will be a complete, running saw when I am done. I imagine it wont be broken in when it does sell. It has been pressure and vac tested, and passed with no leaks.
I would like to get $450 for this, plus shipping. Thats not much more than I have into it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

EDIT: the reason the air filter cover looks broken is because I have the carb off right now. And the wires are hanging out because the control shaft is off. I just picked up the control shaft today.

Last edited:
515 plus shipping with all those new parts? A little paint and it will be brand new.....Hell for that price you are practically giving it away. lol

Don't let me be baised, but the older red lights run harder. I think it is the aluminum flywheel.

I may sell me 3 year old 066 soon also.

-Steve

Yes, Aluminum Flywheel. $515 is a little less than I have into it, but Ive also used it..sooo..I figure if I can get enough out of both saws to buy a new 660, then alls well!!!

I almost forgot, it had a new coil put onto it when I bought it off a member here. I replaced the spark plug wire also.

Wow....Im surprised I havent had any responses...Other than Brandon. Come on everyone....I know you want a rebuilt 460!!! Am I asking to much for it?

The 460 is listed on Ebay, 10 day auction.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back