Post pics of your Stihl's!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of mine. For some reason I don't have any of my MS290.

downsized_1217111021.jpg

downsized_1217111023a.jpg

downsized_1022111547.jpg

downsized_1022111548.jpg

I also have a 031 AV like yours. Have you had any problems with yours ? I had a few with mine but I got it all fixed up now. What size bar do you have on that too ?

This is 25 of about 40 or so. I would need a wide angle lens on my camera to get them all in the pic.

Tony

Stihlsaws4.jpg

I also have a 031 AV like yours. Have you had any problems with yours ? I had a few with mine but I got it all fixed up now. What size bar do you have on that too ?

I have 031 AV having some problem's seen better days, I cleaned the carb still won't run right next clean the Exhaust port

I have 031 AV having some problem's seen better days, I cleaned the carb still won't run right next clean the Exhaust port

something like broke off in the inside of my exhaust so I cut it open and took it out. It looked like a little washer and it plugged the exhaust up so the saw was bogging and not running right. I took it out and brassed it back up. It runs good now

Latest posts

Back