Posting Guidelines

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rotax Robert

Rotax Robert

Addicted to ArboristSite
I also called/e-mailed the moderators...My biggest beef was with using the forum or certain threads as a chat-room/instant messenger...Also, if you dont know the answer or best educated guess to the ? then stay the heck off the thread. I too have been guilty of (Rotaxbert ****) and maybe going off topic here and there but I can see where this site has deteriorated to the point where it needs fixing. I am sure our moderators will give us space where it is warranted. Your friend ROTAX ROBERT

tundraotto

tundraotto

Addicted to ArboristSite
howdy, i like **** and I like chainsaws. However I do not expect or accept links to it from here. Were all sick enough to find it so we dont need help for it. LOL

I just want my 051, i mean my -51 to kick some 136 a$$, and its happening, but its closer than you think....and yes I have been drinking again.:p

PS. right on Darin - if I would subscribe to the friggin saw classifieds - I'd never get to work so I'm glad thats sorted out.

About the bare buttocks; well its debatable whether its any worse thatn an 051 with the oil worm gear off - except if you post ebay listings 24/7:D ok....rambling again...

dbabcock

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
John,
What kind of saws are those in the off topic picture that you posted on this thread? I'm really sick and tired of the abuse of this great web site by the likes of you.

Darin,
Would you please make me a moderator so I can be like Dennis and help to clean things up around here?

Stumper

Stumper

One Man Band
Doug, The saws in the picture are just some of what Gypo is sending me for X-mas. -Provided we don't scold him too severely about off topic posts.......Gently everyone, gently......:D

dbabcock

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
I think that many of the posts in question here are really OK for most people. The ones that really bother me are when people post using incorrect spelling and grammar; not to mention mutated use of punctuation. If I am appointed moderator, I will screen all posts for these infractions and delete those that clearly demonstrate less than a third grade level of literary competence.

What this means is that you won't be seeing any more posts from Cleaning Wench, Gypo Logger, Dennis, KDHotsaw, Tundraotto, Rotax Robert, Sawracr, Rupedoggy, Darin and about 2000 others. Within a week of my appointment, the only person who will be able to post on Arborist Site will be RBTree who has almost perfect prose but, unfortunately, no one ever knows what he's talking about.

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Hi Doug, I think there are about 12 saws in the picture. They are as follows, and thanks for offering us constructive critisism with regards to our poor spelling, which I for one should brush up on. Thank God Susie is a good speller as well.
The saws are as follows:
2171 Den
385KD
090KD
026 Walkers
357KD
088 WKD
346 KD
066JD
046 JD
999KD
3120KD
Fish for moderator
Timber Tramp

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Hi Jeff, that tree almost killed me 3 times, Im serious. Never listen to a cleaning wench when she offers instruction on how to dispose of a Blue Spruce, especially when you kick it into a burning fire box.... dry.
Gypo

dbabcock

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
Thanks, John.

I also vote for Fish as moderator. The way I see it, if you vote for Fish, you effectively have two votes for the price of one. There's the normal Fish (Fish 1) and then there's the beveraged Fish (Fish 2). Of course there may be more Fish (like Red Fish and Blue Fish), but irregardless, I just like the smell of fish.

Lobo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Doug,
You bring up a real good point.
That's a lot of Fish for the money.
It get's my vote, especially the pickled Fish. (beveraged)

Fish for moderator :blob2:

HUSKYMAN

HUSKYMAN

Addicted to ArboristSite
If Fish becomes moderator he will kick out anyone not married to their sisters or cousins (second cousin doesn't count).

My vote is for Tundraotto, then anyone who even whispers Stihl will be going to Disneyland

Lobo

Addicted to ArboristSite
I would not worry too much about Fish or should I say the control of Fish.

Their is a guy on another web site who posts under the name fishfighter.

I am not sure what all that's about. :confused: :blob2:

johncinco

johncinco

Addicted to ArboristSite
Wal mart tree

I took a closer look at that tree. I think I saw one just like it at wal-mart, and I bet he puts it back in the box every year.

I vote 1/2 for Gypo and 1/2 for che, them being one in the same it counts as 1 vote.

Still the best site out there! JB

che

ArboristSite Guru
"I vote 1/2 for Gypo and 1/2 for che"

Sayyyyyyyyyyyy WHAT!!?? Sorry guys, I have a hard enough time being 'mom' at HOME....I bite my tongue here. (ouch, ouch, ouch) :dizzy:

Che

Fish

Tree Freak
Anyone that has a handle that shows their preference to saw
or vehicle brands should be excluded as fringe lunatics.
As far as the many faces of Llamabert, I and Che are not
one of them.
As far as moderator on this forum, it would be more like a
nursery school teacher, keeping the local social misfits in line.
I am a moderator on a nice quiet little forum that gives responses
to people's small engines questions. Oddly, the site originates
from Canada.
I saw the post from fishfighter on another forum, just figured
it was one of my old enemies coming back to start trouble. I
just enjoy harrassing the folks here, as some take themselves
a little to seriously, and they need it. I do enjoy this forum
though. I agree that the chatroom atmosphere needs to be
fenced in a little. Some posters are MVPs after only being here
a month! I have joked several times about going for mvp when
the beer was flowing, but I was just trying to make a point.
Otherwise, I have little to add here, as saw modifying is not
in my area of expertise. I just hang around and respond to
some engine problems and joke around with the regulars.
I do poke fun when the Llama dung gets over knee deep,
which is often.

Latest posts