• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell POULAN 2000 VERY NICE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELECT6845

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I picked this saw up a few weeks ago and have no use for it. It is in great shape but only runs with some mix poured into the carb. You are buying it "as is" knowing it needs some work. Asking 100.00 plus shipping or make an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_2316.JPG
    IMG_2316.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2317.JPG
    IMG_2317.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2318.JPG
    IMG_2318.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2319.JPG
    IMG_2319.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 71
Really the only thing bad is if the piston has scoring or the seals are bad....how does the piston look? its very easy to pop off the exhaust cover and look at it.... if its not scored 60 is in the ball park i sell pones i dont keep local that run and oil for 75.... so shipping will kill you.....also if its not running no way to tell if the check valve in the oiler is good or bad....its in real nice shape... but i bought one awhile back that was mint like that but scored piston....its still on my shelf....the sell did make it right but i still ate the shipping ....if you take some pics of the piston and its good i think it would sell at that price.....also it looks like it has a new fuel line on it.... probably carb related....a pic of in side the carb box would tell alot also....other then those things they are my 2nd fave old top handle saws... right after the s25da series....parts are just getting harder to come by....

I picked this saw up a few weeks ago and have no use for it. It is in great shape but only runs with some mix poured into the carb. You are buying it "as is" knowing it needs some work. Asking 100.00 plus shipping or make an offer.
100 is steep. I fired mine up a couple years ago, cleaned up the diaphragm fuel pump, put it back together and good to go.

Problem with these is warm starting, I am told that is from a bad coil, I have never bothered to replace the coil, but i might still. Mine had good power when it ran, buta saw that won't start while limbing in a tree will soon find itself on the ground...

Back