poulan 2000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That little saw in the picture is hardly used, I would be all over a clean one like that for my collection especially for that money.

I wouldnt think it needs more then a fuel line and carb kit.

Here is the best of that series though, the 2300 CVA. Its anti vibed and 38cc.

attachment.php

That little saw in the picture is hardly used, I would be all over a clean one like that for my collection especially for that money.

I wouldnt think it needs more then a fuel line and carb kit.

Here is the best of that series though, the 2300 CVA. Its anti vibed and 38cc.

attachment.php

Damn mark now you're making me feel guilty! well i'm gonna meet with the guy tomorrow. if i do buy it. i will post good pics and info on the saw
thanks

If you're anything like me, then there are a few voices in your head, and they are all saying "just buy it".:)

Damn mark now you're making me feel guilty! well i'm gonna meet with the guy tomorrow. if i do buy it. i will post good pics and info on the saw
thanks

No not trying to make you feel guilty, there not worth very much anyway since there are so many out there. That money you talk of is ball park in my mind. I probably only have $40-$50 in this 2300.

I was just saying you don't see that many in that good of cosmetic conditon and it would be good for a collection in that condition.

Isn't the 2100 part of that series as well? I have the Craftsman branded 2100 (I think...) and most parts are available through Sears. Just rebuilt it and it started right up. This one looked as if it has sat in water for a while too. Also had that musty moldy smell when I started the tear down. Neat little saw.

Back