• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan 3000 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TysonH

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'd like to sell off a Poulan 3000 parts saw. I don't know its history but the piston is scored and not sure if it turns over as the pull start is not usable also. What you see in the pictures is whats is up for grabs.

Its complete as far as I can tell and comes with 20" bar and chain that has seen better days.

This saw is one of those things that someone gave me cause they know I'm into saws, well I just don't have the time and its too many projects, so lets get this past along to someone who can use it!

Shoot me an offer, 40 shipped ? image1 - Copy.jpeg IMG_0025.JPG image2 - Copy.jpeg

Ok I had an eye opening experience last week when it was $45 to ship a 50cc powerhead to Georgia, and that was the least expensive option.

Shoot me an offer where a guy packages a saw up real nice and drives to the post office for a few bucks.

ya the shipping is rely sucking we need a bigger flat rate box that we can mail saws in

Its a damn shame your in Commiefronia and the shipping cost have went so high to there, OR and WA. I would be glad to trade you a case of beer for it and have it here for parts if nothing else. Hate to see it scrapped. If its not too scored up, I have NOS thin rings for that saw..

I have one in great shape and they are a heck of a good strong running saw. Mine would cut just as fast as my Dolmar 5100 would and was nicer to use IMHO. The Dolmar is gone but I still have the 3000 if that says anything.

Did you try UPS ground shipping? In my experience, many times it is half of USPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a damn shame your in Commiefronia and the shipping cost have went so high to there, OR and WA. I would be glad to trade you a case of beer for it and have it here for parts if nothing else. Hate to see it scrapped. If its not too scored up, I have NOS thin rings for that saw..

I have one in great shape and they are a heck of a good strong running saw. Mine would cut just as fast as my Dolmar 5100 would and was nicer to use IMHO. The Dolmar is gone but I still have the 3000 if that says anything.

Yup. Great saws. I have two or three and some extra parts. I agree that FedEx Ground is pretty reasonable. I can usually ship from Texas to either coast for $30- $35, depending on the size of the box.

Latest posts

Back