• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunfish

Fish Head
Reaction score
Running, complete Poulan 3400. I bought this saw in 1988, cut a lot of wood with it until I bought a 346xp in 2001, but still used it off and on. Never any problems with it at all, still has original fuel lines.

P&C look very good, but my comp gauge wouldn't tighten up/seal so I didn't get a reading. A close guess would be 140 psi.

Has a crack on the clutch cover at the adj screw, been there many years and never cause a problem. See close up photo.

Power head only. The two bars I have are 18" 3/8 .050 hard nose. I might list them later.

I want $75 shipped usps in the US. Sold Thanks!

If I did not already have 10 of them I would take this one. Interesting that the filter cover is the 4900 olive green color.
I remember the filter cover matching better years ago, but it is original.

The overall color in the last 3 pics is off. My camera was set for different lighting when those were taken.

Have a few parts to go with it. The org scrench:) Used spur drum, new spur drum & a new spur drum for a 245A all with bearings. Fuel filters.

Back