• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3500 like new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tractorsaw1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Very nice low hour 3500. 60cc saw pho. Runs great but I have some projects that I need to complete & need to free up some cash. I can get a compression test to verify but I believe it was around 150 but I didn't photo it to prove that. New air filter cover & chain cover. Great saw for little money Really can't do trades as I gotta clear some out to keep the peace :)IMG_0388.JPG IMG_0389.JPG IMG_0390.JPG IMG_0391.JPG

Are you kidding me? Why would you sell that? Especially at that price?

You sell Stihls and keep those to cut your wood with. That is four times the saw a farm boss is that brings twice the money.

I have several of this series of Poulans but don't have this model. I don't need it but at this price if someone else don't snap it up by the end (giving others a chance) of the week, I will.

Yeah your decision, I don't know your situation at all, just saying that is a hell of a good firewood saw for that money.

If your going to keep it and work it, if you don't know with about 5 minutes you can have a small husky mount bar fitted to it and you can use better bars than what they sell in K041 mount bars.

A 68 drive link 18" husky bar is pretty close to the 70 drive link 20" bar that came on them.

The 3500 can stand a little bit of a muffler mod if you haven't done that yet.

Very nice low hour 3500. 60cc saw pho. Runs great but I have some projects that I need to complete & need to free up some cash. I can get a compression test to verify but I believe it was around 150 but I didn't photo it to prove that. New air filter cover & chain cover. Great saw for little money Really can't do trades as I gotta clear some out to keep the peace :)View attachment 469270 View attachment 469271 View attachment 469272 View attachment 469273
You can't do that, thats just not right:lol:.
Gotta do what you gotta do though.
So what are you going to sell then:laugh:.

Latest posts

Back