• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 4000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coryj

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought this saw back in January and have run about 12 tanks through it. It starts, runs, and oils (both automatic and manual) as it should.

Here is the original ad with pics.

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/poulan-4000-20-bar-220-plus-shipping.305495/

If you want new pics let me know and I'll go snap a few.

It's put some work in for me and it's a great saw. I'm just ready for a bigger saw.

$250 shipped in the lower 48 by FedEx with insurance in the amount of the purchase price. This price includes the 20" bar and three chains.

Ran this saw on Saturday. Cut two truck and trailer's worth of firewood. Most of the rounds were 18"-24" red oak and the saw buzzed right through.

IMG_20170610_105942200.jpg

I have to wonder why you would ever want to sell this saw. I love mine and it pulls a 25" bar without hesitation. These older Poulans are classics.

No doubt they're good saws and I'll probably regret selling it. I'd like to own one of every saw made and multiples of some of them, but my finances right now won't let me do it so if I want to buy another saw I have to sell this one.

Back