Poulan Pro 225

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Lary

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Please forgive my laziness but does anyone know what carb rebuild kit I need? the saw is way out in the cold cold Maine winter right now.
She runs ok after you squirt a little mix in the carb but after it sits overnight, I have to do it all over again. it does not seem to "pump" fuel up from the tank very well, then It seems to trickle back down the line after it sits a while. Thanks' if you can help.

After chasing through several more books it looks like there were several more WT carbs used , it would be best to actually check the model number off the actual carb on your saw.

Good things are good, working from home and car lots of free time. I found it to be the K-10 WAT too but you are right i need to go look at it. I just thought i would use it some it is so light weight and all but i remember it being a pain to start. P.S Thanks for the reply Jerry

Good things are good, working from home and car lots of free time. I found it to be the K-10 WAT too but you are right i need to go look at it. I just thought i would use it some it is so light weight and all but i remember it being a pain to start. P.S Thanks for the reply Jerry
Good stuff. The books can be somewhat confusing on these PP saws with years and carbs used, one even references a Zama carb but the most often used carb seems to be the WT series in various model numbers.

Latest posts

Back