• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan pro 330 150.00 pho

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastLeo151

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This saw runs and oils nicely, it needs a chain brake band to make the brake work. It comes with the factory original 22" bar and 4 chains with lots of life left. I'm asking 220.00 plus shippingIMG_20160317_155427901.jpg IMG_20160317_155409496.jpg IMG_20160317_155450729.jpg IMG_20160317_155508374.jpg

there soso saws I had one I got on a trade a wile back I did not care for it....but I don't like sub 70cc saws as a rule but that's just me;)

There are a number of saws that are now worth more than they sold for new. This is one of them.
Well...............I'm with Don on this one. These are good runners and they were a steal at retail cost-new. They will run on up past 13,000 RPM and a simple muffler mod can be done by removing the cross tube and slightly opening the muffler hole. I ran an 18" bar with the smaller poulan spike and thought it made a great firewood saw. GLWS......................AX.

I wasn't sure what they listed for Mark, but I didn't want to put my foot in my mouth and say something wrong, and show my ignorance.

There very fun saws that just plain work. I like there simplicity and the amazement they put on my friends face when they out cut there farm boss....

I'm glad your still here mark, it's good to see one of the originals still posting

Geez it is baffling that this saw is still here. If I wasn't trying to sell saws to free up space and hadn't just bought another truck I'd be all over this.

At least his "brother" didn't try to tell you K041 bars are NLA.........LOL!

Jonathan, being I'm trying to be a kinder gentler type of guy now days, I wasn't going to say anything, BUT since you keep insisting on bringing it up. That so called brother was right, in that there is only one bar offered from Oregon in 3/8's that is available for that saw and that is the homeowner style Pro Am bar.

Yeah K041 bars are still plentiful and you have choices, that is as long as you want .325 pitch bars. If you want to go back and look you can see that I have always said the only thing I didn't like about these style saws is that the options for bars in K041 3/8's was pitiful. Only consumer type bars have been available for some time with the Pro Lite being the only decent bar in that line up. Well guess what, that seems to be no longer the case. I checked with my local dealer who said the same thing as whats listed on the Oregon website.

All that said, let me remind that this is no big deal since the K095 mount bar is a easy to convert option for these saws and choices for those are vast.

Latest posts

Back