• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan pro 330 150.00 pho

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonathan, being I'm trying to be a kinder gentler type of guy now days, I wasn't going to say anything, BUT since you keep insisting on bringing it up. That so called brother was right, in that there is only one bar offered from Oregon in 3/8's that is available for that saw and that is the homeowner style Pro Am bar.

Yeah K041 bars are still plentiful and you have choices, that is as long as you want .325 pitch bars. If you want to go back and look you can see that I have always said the only thing I didn't like about these style saws is that the options for bars in K041 3/8's was pitiful. Only consumer type bars have been available for some time with the Pro Lite being the only decent bar in that line up. Well guess what, that seems to be no longer the case. I checked with my local dealer who said the same thing as whats listed on the Oregon website.

All that said, let me remind that this is no big deal since the K095 mount bar is a easy to convert option for these saws and choices for those are vast.

Mark,

I see your point, but I believe I stated quite clearly that there are still plenty of other options available besides what someone says a warehouse inventory system shows. Also, I mentioned more than once about the ease of modifying a K095 bar. Glad to see you are back to being your kinder and gentler self.

I keep going by this thread and wondering why this is still here. If it runs anything like my 305 it is a steal at your asking price

Does this compare to another saw? Like a jonsered

Mark,

I see your point, but I believe I stated quite clearly that there are still plenty of other options available besides what someone says a warehouse inventory system shows. Also, I mentioned more than once about the ease of modifying a K095 bar. Glad to see you are back to being your kinder and gentler self.

You did mention once about the K095 bars but you also kept on about how K041 is still readily available and that just isn't really so.

The other thing is the "brother" came later and apologized that wasn't even acknowledged. So my point is that why even mention it here?

I only came into this thread because Leo was getting some BS from yet another jerk posting in a for sale thread unnecessarily which has been going on too long in too many for sale threads.

You did mention once about the K095 bars but you also kept on about how K041 is still readily available and that just isn't really so.

The other thing is the "brother" came later and apologized that wasn't even acknowledged. So my point is that why even mention it here?

I only came into this thread because Leo was getting some BS from yet another jerk posting in a for sale thread unnecessarily which has been going on too long in too many for sale threads.
I saw that.

Jon, you were a little rough on that guy...

My sorry. I have him on ignore. So I don't see anything of his.

Yes, at this price this saw is a steal. If it's still here much longer I'll buy it. Don't need it but I'll put it to good use.

I have several of these series or I would have it also.

For the record, if you do buy it and want to fix the brake band which never was offered separately it appears that the brake band from certain newer plastic Poulans will directly interchange on it.

I have not done it myself but a good friend done the swap on his Super 380.

no hard feelings Leo. I did not mean to slam you or yore Saw. I was just talking and for got it was a FOR SALE listing my bad:innocent:

PS. to the top bump :D

If you buy this saw, I'm sure a bar and chain can be acquired quite easily.
Yes sir. I feel like 150 on a used poulan should be a complete saw. I think it may have to do with my location. I live in eastern North Carolina. Used saws can be got for under 100 most cases.. Until u need one or, something specific.

Yes sir. I feel like 150 on a used poulan should be a complete saw. I think it may have to do with my location. I live in eastern North Carolina. Used saws can be got for under 100 most cases.. Until u need one or, something specific.

This isn't you run of the mill, box store Poulan clam shell.

The Poulan Pro 330 is a pro built 54cc saw. This saw rivals the Stihl 034, and Makita 520, Husqvarna 55, etc.

Latest posts

Back