• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan Pro 330 22" NIB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl-Pioneer

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have decided to sell one of my new 330's I have. It has never had fuel in it. It does have a couple little marks on the bottom and just below the muffler and a small scuff on the brake cover, which you can see in the pics from either bouncing around during shipping or maybe it was on a shelf at a dealer. When I bought it, it was shipped to me. I'm asking $300 PayPal friends and family preferred including the ride on the brown truck to the lower 48. IMG_0532.JPGIMG_0533.JPGIMG_0534.JPGIMG_0535.JPGIMG_0536.JPGIMG_0537.JPGIMG_0538.JPG

$275 and I'll throw in one of the smaller bucking spikes and a spare chain. Still includes the ride to the lower 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You might want to rethink that free ride to 48 states, 45 states maybe. California, Oregon and Washington shipping has went way the hell up.

Saw arrived today. Sooner than expected!!! And exactly as described!!! Thanks again!!!

Back