Poulan Pro 455 Needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.

being watched
Reaction score
I need a 455 poulan pro if anyone has one. I would like one cheap and in great shape. NIB if possible.

Just kidding does anyone have acouple of these pigs. I guarantee the vid I post after will be worth parting with these saws.

I am going to build either an alcohol pipe saw or a nitrous fogger set-up.

It will be drained and displayed on a stand at the college campus as part of an art display that may travel from school to school as I know some important art professors and artists. Only after I make a collosal display of cahones/stupid. I am hoping to have it placed in a blue collar America collection.

Fred

It beats the he!! out of a soup can. Andy Who? What hall?

I thought about a video montage of me and gypo cutting running in the background.

It will cut at our humble county fair first.

You should show up. It is in august before school starts. I'll send you an invite.

Fred

I would like to thank all the little people who made my 400th post possible.

It really has been a memorable last hundred posts.

Please sell me your poulan even though you thought noone else would want it as much as you or give it as good a home.

Your saw is all grown up now and is ready to spread it's wings and go to college. Don't be sad for what you're losing, but think of what the world is gaining. A redneck sculpture to set next to a Dale Earnhart in macaroni. It doesn't get any better than this.

Fred

spacemule said:
Looks like they're no 455's. ;)

Thanks for the bump. Some kind member is hooking me up with a cherry one.

Found another show with the 4.5 cube class.

Wait until the get aload of me.

Fred

chainsaws

I need a chain brake and cover for a poulan pro 455 or 405. This is pretty old but it works great and I'm having a no luck finding the part I need, if anyone can help me out I would really appretiate it.

Back