• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Poulan Pro 655BP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redunshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Decided to sell my 655BP as I'll never use it and am trying to reduce my saw count. Saw starts and runs great, though I have never cut with it. Comp is 150. I did install a new oil pump and manual oiler. Have a 36" bar and chain. Not interested in trades as I need fewer saws. Looking to get $500 plus shipping for the saw. To help I'll absorb cost of shipping the bar and chain.
Bob

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 109
lord if I didnt already have one....

you do have phenominal collection of saws it appears.:bowdown:

Is the Poulan sticker on the recoil NLA?

I want this saw so bad!

You a trading man? I just picked up a nice Orange 80 cc saw today!

Gary, you are correct but seems like most want to trade. I totally understand and If I didn't have so many saws I'll never use I would consider a trade. Maybe I should sell a couple other saws and then consider a trade. Maybe someone would like a Poulan Pro 3450 type 3 (61cc) or a NOS Pp330. Only gassed up to run for 5minutes.

Back