• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan Pro, SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Like new Poulan 330, less than a couple tanks through it. Great running saw, bone stock original. Just bought another Poulan off of this site, and need to move one out of here. Hate to send it down the road, but need to clear room and funds for the next Poulan.

$225 plus ship, and this saw is absolutely like brand new. Bottom tine of bucking spike is tweaked just a tad bit, and has been like that since new (came out of the original box like that). Not even broken in yet, and runs like a charm! You just cant beat a professional quality Poulan of this era, they are good runners. Paypal or USPS money order is fine by me. Saw will ship via UPS and insured. This saw is as perfect as you are going to find without buying a new one (if you can find one NOS).

Ugh. . Making this hard on me.

After running that Craftsman, I want one, but timing is terrible.

You know I'll take care of ya, if you decide you want it. Just give me a the nod, I'll mark it sold and square up with you in a couple weeks. My other hobby is cutting into the play funds o_O, and that other saw today didn't help lol.
I got that Craftsman back out today, it is starting to really come to life. I had to richen up the low side quite a bit and it is noticeably stronger than it was even a tank ago. Should have those decals done by then too :rock:

Nah. I'll wait and see what happens. Because with everything I need for May 17th, I couldn't pay you until then.

I'm sure someone will snag this up and make them a happy camper :)

As for that Craftsman, that is a crazy strong saw for its size and engine build (open port).

whatever I spend- i have to be willing to give Kari the equal amount for jewelry. We are neck and neck at 5 grand a piece in the last year. (it was a very long debate the other night- I made the mistake of saying she needs to slow down.... and then she went thru my checkbook) oh the horror of it!

i thought it was 51..... its basically a 3.3 right?????wait i think your right a 2.8 is 46 cc

whatever I spend- i have to be willing to give Kari the equal amount for jewelry. We are neck and neck at 5 grand a piece in the last year. (it was a very long debate the other night- I made the mistake of saying she needs to slow down.... and then she went thru my checkbook) oh the horror of it!
Lmao! I read this one out loud to the wife and she went, "What?!? $5K on jewelry??? In a year??? That's ridiculous! I'd spend $5K on saws before I'd spend it on jewelry! That's just nonsense..." Hahaha. I had to share. Sounds like you got your hands full there Hoss. :) ;)

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Lmao! I read this one out loud to the wife and she went, "What?!? $5K on jewelry??? In a year??? That's ridiculous! I'd spend $5K on saws before I'd spend it on jewelry! That's just nonsense..." Hahaha. I had to share. Sounds like you got your hands full there Hoss. :) ;)

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Actually it was $5k since Aug of last year when she discovered it.

My wife don't buy jewelry instead its Coach and Vera Bradley purses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shew....thank God mine wants nothing to do with any of that mess! She took my rifle instead of an engagement ring. TOOK IT! Hell, I think I'da came out better buying the jewelry on that go 'round!

My wife don't buy jewelry instead its Coach and Vera Bradley purses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy those too, for my wife of course. She had a habit of leaving her Coach purse in her Suv until some neighborhood kid decided to break into it before school one morning last year. We recovered the purse, I put up a security gate and fence, and I gave my Pit Bull the Ok to bite and hold inside his yard.:rock:

Back