• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan S25 CVA Super XXV Counter Vibe $125 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsell

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Poulan Chainsaw S25 CVA Super XXV Counter Vibe. New crankcase with new bearings and crank seals. Rebuilt Tillotson HU-10 carburetor, new fuel line and fuel filter. All the vibration rubbers are good, new top isolator. $125 + actual shipping, paypal as friend, postal money order, or western union. (all work was done a year ago)

00X0X_hH1vnCB2Z66_600x450 (1).jpg 00000_gH0qsgyS85P_600x450.jpg 01313_vQQlTruxXo_600x450.jpg 00Z0Z_lXn7eTqjjjz_600x450.jpg 00Z0Z_lkjxCUajmYk_600x450.jpg

I'll give it a bump too. Great saws. When I was a much younger man without a pot to piss in, I heated my house exclusively for two years with the same identical saw. Cut way more and way bigger wood then folks around here would believe you could with a saw like that. LOL

That saw should have come with a Walbro carb, but I actually like the Tilly HU on them a little better. The Tilly seems to idle better.

I will include UPS ground shipping up to $25, which should cover it.

Back